When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle — the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour represents the state of the art in power meter technology. Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into the DFour Power Meter Crankset. It embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- The DFour power meter is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 drivetrains.
- Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- ELSA RS power meter owners can upgrade using the DFour Power Meter Spider.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Compatible with BB30 bottom bracket.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|110 / BB30 / N/A / Black / 165mm||00710845795657||00.3018.172.165||QBP-CK2096|
|110 / BB30 / N/A / Black / 170mm||00710845795664||00.3018.172.170||QBP-CK2097|
|110 / BB30 / N/A / Black / 172.5mm||00710845795671||00.3018.172.172||QBP-CK2098|
|110 / GXP / N/A / Black / 165mm||00710845795596||00.3018.171.165||QBP-CK2092|
|110 / GXP / N/A / Black / 170mm||00710845795602||00.3018.171.170||QBP-CK2093|
|110 / GXP / N/A / Black / 172.5mm||00710845795619||00.3018.171.172||QBP-CK2094|
|110 / GXP / N/A / Black / 175mm||00710845795626||00.3018.171.175||TRK-547418|