Tame the toughest terrain conditions with smooth-rolling precision. The Line Elite TLR's lightweight build and wide stance can tear down, turn around, and climb back up. Rapid Drive hub engagement keeps you on track over technical trails.
- Rapid Drive hub design instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- Interchangeable axles allow for compatibility with more frames and forks
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Lightweight alloy rim (33mm outer, 28mm inner width) and 54 tooth Rapid Drive hubs
- 6 bolt 100x15 front hub, 135/142x12 rear hub
- SRAM XD available
|Rim Width||33mm outer, 28mm inner|
|Hub(s)||6-bolt54 tooth Rapid Drive|
Front: 100 x 15mm
Rear: 135/142mm x 12mm interchangeable
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / Front / 29-inch||601479351602||516424||WHE44667912K|
|Black / Rear / 29-inch||601479351589||516426||WHE43876255K|