Podium performance: tailor made for the rigors of modern XC racing. The lightest 34 ever, the all-new 34 Step-Cast is designed from the ground up to deliver uncompromising XC race performance with class-leading tunability, chassis stiffness and strength.
Performance Series forks retain the same black anodized 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Performance Elite, except paired with a GRIP damper.
The 34 Step-Cast Performance is the choice for riders who want an all-round fork that performs in a vast range of applications: lightweight for climbs and highly capable for demanding terrain with enough travel to instill confidence when the trail gets rough. Weight savings are attributed to external lower casting steps, hollow lower section, and shortened shaft lengths.
- 44mm offset
- Step-Cast chassis
- Black anodized upper tubes
- FIT GRIP damper and FLOAT EVOL air spring
- Dedicated air spring and damper tune are specific for this travel range, with a lighter tune at mid and higher velocities
- Performance Series black-on-black graphics package
|Brake Compatibility||160 direct Post Mount, Up to 203 compatible|
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1.5" tapered|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||34mm Black Anodized|
|Dropouts||110 x 15mm QR|
|Spring||FLOAT EVOL air spring|
|Adjustments||Low Speed Compression Damping, Rebound Damping|
* Subject to change without notice.