The Neo Power Art Motion bib are a great choice for any rider who appreciates the benefits of premium fabrics, a comfortable fit and high performing apparel.
The band offers the perfect blend of comfort and support and is extremely breathable with the addition of laser-cut, perforated vents on the sides of the waistband. In addition to the updated waistband, we used premium materials such as the Power + LYCRA® fiber and Pro + LYCRA® fiber to offer a compressive fit with fabrics that are quick-drying. Anti-chafing seams and laser-finished leg bands round it out to offer modern features for every bib-lover out there.
- CB* Power + LYCRA® fiber Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery Power Mesh Fabric technologies: Compressive and quick-drying Anti-chafing seams Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm Motion Airgel Chamois UPF 50 Laser-style finish at thighs
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
|Blue Line / Small||690222343216||GAR41700524L|
|Blue Line / Medium||690222343223||GAR42729796M|
|Blue Line / X-Large||690222343247||GAR42693630E|
|Grey Line / Small||690222343315||GAR41366881L|
|Grey Line / Medium||690222343322||GAR42331894M|
|Grey Line / Large||690222343339||GAR41611778E|
|Grey Line / X-Large||690222343346||GAR4150591E|