Crank Brothers' Multi-17 Tool is a take-along toolbox less than 3.5 inches long! It boasts a light aluminum frame with 17 key tools for repairs on the road and trail, including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, Phillips and regular screwdrivers, a chain tool, 4 sizes of spoke wrenches, 8…
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen…
Topeak's Hexus II is an ideal mini-tool for both mountain bikers and roadies. It features: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a Torx T25 for disc brakes; a chain hook; a universal chain tool and 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches. Packing more tools into its…
Designed specifically for the home mechanic who wants the best, the AK-2 Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit is a special collection of our finest tools, all housed in a tough toolbox. The AK-2 includes over 40 tools to work on a wide variety of current model bikes. A great set of carefully chosen tools a…
Park's Cyclone Chain Scrubber is made of durable materials throughout and features an extra-large solvent reservoir, a series of rotating brushes, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean without removal. There's even a strong magnet that draws metal particles scrubbed from the…
An expanded and evolved set of our finest professional level shop tools that addresses the changing tool demands of modern bikes and their mechanics. The PK-2 includes over 65 of our best tools and was put together with versatility in mind. A great way to outfit a pro bench, or to set up a fabulous…
Ever tried to fit all of your tools into the palm of your hand at the same time? With Crank Brothers' Multi-19 Tool you can. It includes 19 important tools needed for road and trailside repairs: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, 2 sizes of Phillips and regular screwdrivers, a chain tool, 4…
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures threads for all cones, locknuts and axles - Metric measurement on one side and Standard on the other side
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3…
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
- Tool for removal and installation of bottom bracket cups on Cinch cranks
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Concentrated degreaser and wash that cleans grime, oil and greases gently - Safe on all surfaces
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-1 has .9mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-3 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, external snap rings.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-2 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, internal snap rings. The tips of the RP-2 open from 22mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-4 has 1.7mm tips on bent nose blades for larger, internal snap rings. The tips open from 21mm down to 2mm (center to center).
• 15mm L-shaped hex wrench to fit Shimano rear thru-axle freehubs • Through-hardened industrial quality steel • Chamfered tips for a precision fit
The 761s Reaming and Facing Cutters are used to machine head tubes using integrated headsets with a 42 mm bearing and 45 degree angular contact used by the Campagnolo® Hiddenset standard. FSA® and other manufacturers also make headsets in this standard. Includes upper and lower cutters.
The Park Tool 758.2 will ream and face the head tubes of bike using the 1.5" standard. The 758.2 is designed for use with the Park Tool HTR-1 or HTR-1B Headtube Facer and Reamer. Must also be used with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor.
Forged with Chrome Vanadium (CR-v) steel, precision ground, heat-treated, plated and polished. The PAW-6 opens to 24mm and features a laser engraved measurement scale and dipped blue handle for comfort.
Upgrades the DT-5 to the DT-5.2. - Four telescoping axle adaptors - Two stand off studs for Flat Mount alignment - 12mm front fork thru axle sleeve
- Precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork - Fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race for flexibility in fitting around crown race interferences - Works with 1,1-1/8,1-1/4,1.5"…
Park's Bottom Bracket Wrench has 2 ends to fit slotted bottom bracket adjusting cups and cups with raised 16mm wrench flats common on older English and less-expensive bicycles. Please ask if you have any questions whether this wrench is right for your repair.
Big and powerful, Park's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. Its jaws open up to 36mm and the torque-friendly, 12-inch handle is vinyl dipped for comfort.
Featuring a forged, two-piece, anodized, ergonomically designed aluminum body and replaceable hex wrenches, Park Tool's Aluminum Body 3-Way Hex Set is a mechanic's dream. 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm wrenches are made from industrial strength, heat-treated steel for long life.