Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
FEATURES - 30 High Powered Micro LED Ring for Large Visible Surface Area - Auto On Night Sensor - Auto Safe Mode - Last Mode Memory - Remote Switch Compatible - Aero Post Compatible Bracket - Saddle Rail Mount Included SPECS - Solid Modes: High (50 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (25 Lumens): 2.75 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4.75 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (100 Lumens): 24 hrs, High Flash Slow (50 Lumens): 11 hrs, High Flash Fast (50 Lumens) 7.5 hrs, Low Flash (15 Lumens): 25 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 53 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. Their "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode. How It Works: - When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute. - When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times. - Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached. - While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete. - Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode. Features: - "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery - Micro USB Charging Port - Optional Uni-Rack Adapter Available - Includes Backpack Clip - 35 Lumen Flash Lasts Up To 14 hrs Specs: - Solid Modes: High (60 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (35 Lumens): 7.75 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (100 Lumens): 4.5 hrs & Low (35 Lumens): 14 hrs - Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket - Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Portland Design Works' Red Planet Taillight will enhance your visibility after dark. It boasts five bright LEDs with three modes to notify others of your presence. And, the Red Planet includes mounts for a seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
Minimal and mighty! The Portland Design Works Meteoroid headlight mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high-quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Powered by 2 x CR2032 batteries that offer up to 60 hours of runtime. Pairs nicely with the Meteoroid Head Light - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes - Lumen output (burn time): Flash - 3 lumens (60 hrs), Pulse - 7 lumens (20 hrs), Steady - 4 lumens (18 hrs) - UV Proof rubber mount - Double-click lens to turn on/off - 2 x CR2032 batteries included - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 30 g (1.04oz)
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Portland Design Works' Fenderbot Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Fenderbot bolts directly to your fender so it's always on your bike. - Bright red LED and precision reflector - Bolts directly to fender to prevent theft - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Portland Design Works' Radbot 1000 Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and a precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Radbot includes mounts for a rack, seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - 1.0 watt red LED made by Nichia - 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time - Large precision reflector - Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Page 1 of 4 Next page