The Bontrager Montrose Comp is a high performance saddle that’s versatile enough to be ridden anywhere, especially if you like to ride hard.
Bontrager set out to design a saddle that was suited for road riding, cyclocross, and mountain biking alike. This incredibly lightweight model puts the rider in an aggressive posture for optimum power transfer. If you like to ride fast, the Montrose is for you.
But just because it’s built for speed doesn’t mean it can’t be comfortable. When you’re comfortable you fatigue less, and when you fatigue less, you can keep the pedal to the metal. The soft cushioned upper and the Contour Relief Zone Plus cutaway ensure that you’ll be able to leave the aches and saddle sores behind.
Durability is another huge factor in choosing a new saddle, so you’ll be pleased to know the Montrose comes with an abrasion resistant polymer-edge for lightweight toughness that lasts.
- An aggressive posture 2 saddle that excels both on the road and mountain bike
- Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection
- Soft cushion padding provides ultra comfort
- Channel Flex on bottom of shell for added compliance
- Abrasion resistant polymer-edge adds durability without adding weight
- inForm BioDynamic products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance