The Bontrager Solstice MIPS helmet is a perfect all-purpose helmet for those who are looking for high performance and comfort at an affordable price.
MIPS, or Multi-directional Impact Protection System, has been proven to be one of the safest developments in helmet technology. It is designed to reduce the rotational forces that impact the brain during real life crashes, which are usually more angled and less straight-on.
This helmet has lots of great features that make it a good choice for road riding, mountain biking, and commuting.
- Built-in brim to keep the sun out of you eyes and plug ports to give your helmet a clean look if you take off the visor
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy connections, a secure fit, and no pinching fingers
- Headmaster fit system that allows you to quickly adjust height and circumference with just one hand
- Built-in and removable visor options give you two choices for constant coverage
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and easy to adjust
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to keep you cool and dry
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads for added comfort
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
- Size (head circumference): Small/Medium (51-58cm); Medium/Large (55-61cm)
- Fit system: Headmaster II
- Pad material: Moisture wicking pads
- Buckle type: Fidlock buckle
- Includes: Visor plugs
- Weight: 335g (Small/Medium)