The Stamp flat shoe does it all, whether on street or trail. The outsole is optimized for Crankbrothers Stamp pedal body, though it is designed to work flawlessly with any flat pedal. Its high-friction rubber compound provides optimal grip and its lug depth absorbs the pins to ensure a secure pedal connection.
- Closure System: Classic lace closure system offers smooth closure with round laces and a pocket to safely tuck laces.
- Match Compound: Our flat rubber compound (MC2) is optimized for grip and durability. It has high-friction to stick to the pedal body and low rebound properties to dampen vibrations. The lugs are rounded to resist abrasion.
- Match Outsole: The tread pattern is designed for traction off the bike. Directionally angled and spaced toe and heel lugs offer traction for hiking up or down steep terrain. The ramped toe provides walkability on steep terrain.
- Match System: The tread pattern is designed for maximum contact surface and compatibility with the pedal platform. In addition, the lug depth is designed around pin dimensions to absorb the pin body.
- Closure system
- Hidden eyelets
- Lace pocket
- Perforated toe
- Mesh windows
- Perforated tongue
- Reinforced toe
- Padded tongue
- Heel dots
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Cleat Compatibility||Platform, Crankbrothers Stamp pedal|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Traditional lacing|
|Upper||Mesh windows with padded, perforated tongue and reinforced toe|
|Outsole||High-friction flat rubber compound (MC2)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Red / 10||641300300607||STL01030A100|
|Black/Red / 12||641300300645||STL01030A120||CRA536161982|
|Navy/Gum / 12||641300302687||STL04281A120|