Road Bike Tires
Bontrager's CX0 cross tire is modeled after their World Cup XC tires, and is perfect for hardcore cross racers and plain ol' dirt road riders alike. It's got progressive shoulder knobs for great cornering, siped knobs for claw-like grip on climbs and a fast-rolling center section. Equipped with extra sidewall stability, the CX0 has structural support so you can run lower pressures for better traction in loose conditions while reducing the potential of pinch flats.
- Excels on the road, street, or path - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Butyl-lined casing improves air retention for consistent tubeless ready performance - Reflective sidewall strips for maximum safety
The LT2 tire is tailor made for gravel, paths, roads, and alleys. With its Hard-Case Lite construction you'll keep rolling through debris, while the Tubeless Ready (TLR) system helps prevent flats. This tire is as versatile as it is durable. The LT2 Hard-Case Lite is an all-condition, light trail specialty tire designed to be fast rolling on both pavement and trails without worry about rocks or debris causing flats. Key features - Excels on gravel and rough roads - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Use Bontrager TLR sealant for worry-free setup and puncture protection - Butyl-lined casing improves air retention for consistent tubeless-ready performance
Lighter, faster, stronger The all-new R3 Hard-Case Lite road tire rolls faster with added traction, and a longer-lasting tread. The proprietary TR-Speed compound and updated Hard-Case Lite puncture protection increase both speed and durability while the lightly-treaded design adds traction. With R3 you get a faster road racing tire that delivers added confidence through every corner and the additional benefit of reflective sidewalls. Product details - Designed for speed, traction, and durability while racing and road riding - Proprietary TR-Speed compound provides confident, fast-rolling performance - Hard-Case Lite with improved Nylon105 beaker belt provides lightweight puncture protection, great ride feel, and extra durability - Fast-rolling, lightly-treaded design adds traction and confidence - Low rolling resistance and excellent cornering grip - Reflective sidewall adds visibility in low-light conditions
Get a grip on rough roads Take the AW3 Hard-Case Lite and add extra flat protection. Voilà. The AW3 Hard-Case tire features super low rolling resistance, outstanding grip in wet or dry, and Hard-Case tread and sidewall protection. If you're faced with a road full of debris, this is the tire you need to roll over it all without a second thought. Product details - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case triple flat protection protects against punctures - Unique Aero Wings bead eliminates rim and tire gap for aero advantage
For the roads less traveled The GR2 Team Issue gravel tire is designed for fast-rolling performance and biting traction on even the most rugged gravel roads. It has proven success at the most demanding gravel races and features Inner Strength Casting that provides lightweight puncture protection without sacrificing smooth, supple feel. Plus, you can go tubeless for better performance and even more puncture protection. - A gravel tire that provides excellent traction for confidence across the roughest roads - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of road conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
$64.99 - $89.99
• Advanced tread profile and texture gives low rolling resistance with excellent cornering grip • Butyl-lined casing improves air retention for consistent tubeless ready performance • TLR - Tire is engineered for use with Bontrager TLR Sealant as the final step in a worry-free, tubeless setup • Hard-Case Lite - Lightweight sub-tread material protects against punctures
Bontrager's R4 Road tire is a high performance race tire that is built to go fast! The round profile and lightly textured tread low-rolling resistance and grip like glue in the corners. The 220tpi casing and folding beads deliver a wonderfully supple ride and lighten the tire considerably. You also get sub-tread protection against flat tires and equally impressive, Bontrager's unique aero wing design that improves airflow so that the R4 actually saves you energy on every ride.
Hard-Case Lite with polyamide synthetic fiber reinforcement add puncture protection and durability to the super supple and fast rolling tread design. Key features: - Excels in cobbles and rough roads where traction and confidence matter most - High grip tread and compound performs in wet and dry conditions - Super supple polyamide synthetic fiber reinforcement for added casing strength - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with lightweight, sub-tread material - 38mm valve length with valve extenders available separately
Bontrager's R4 Tubular's race performance gives unequaled road feel yet is extremely durable for a racing tubular thanks to Hard-Case Lite protection. • Lightweight 320 tpi racing tubular • Excellent for road and criterium racing • Super supple polyamide synthetic fiber reinforcement for added casing strength • Hard-Case Lite has lightweight sub-tread material protecting against punctures
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
Challenge's Grifo Race clincher tire excels in snow, mud, grass, and firm dirt. It features a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction, and its short knobs roll quickly. Built on a smooth, supple 120tpi casing, the Grifo Race boasts an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability.
$53.64 - $81.68
Tough rides call for tough tires, so if you're hitting the cobbles you better have Challenge's Paris Roubaix Clincher on your wheels. It has a wide profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads, and puncture protection under the tread. It's hand made on Challenge's lightweight 300tpi SuperPoly casing with tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners.
- Challenge's newest 'cross tread for deep mud (and Portland) - Limusis Latin for mud - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: Deep Mud - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - BAR: 3.1-5.1 - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
- When the conditions get muddy there is only one tire to get you to the finish line, the Baby Limus - Puncture protections keeps you riding and not changing flats - Use: Cross Racing: All around, Sticky Mud - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 350 gr - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - BAR: 3.1-5.1 - PSI: 40-75
Challenges Gravel Grinder Race is the tire you need to make your mark in the gravel racing scene. It pairs Challenge's supple 120tpi tire casing with a smooth-rolling center tread and aggressive shoulder knobs for great riding characteristics, high speeds, and excellent cornering traction.
$67.99 - $78.73
- Diamond File center tread rolls fast while deep side knobs grip the corners - Tubeless compatible - Superlight Nylon contruction - Use: All Around Gravel - TPI: 120 - Bead Aramid - Casing: Nylon
- File tread pattern center with large side knobs for optimized rolling speeds and cornering confidence - Double Puncture Protection system helps to prevent flats - Use: All Around Gravel - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 42 mm - Internal Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 375 gr - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - Flat protection: PPS - BAR: 2.5-4 - PSI: 35-60 - Color: Black-Black
Your search for an intermediate, all-conditions 'cross tire is over! Challenge's Chicane can tackle it all, whether the course is dry and fast, or thick with mud. The grippy side knobs ensure you stay upright in every technical turn, and the center file tread rolls fast and smooth. It's built on Challenge's light and supple 300tpi hand-made SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread. Open tubular tires feature many benefits of traditional tubular tires, but with the low maintenance and ease of installation of clincher tires.
- Super fast and ideally suited for dry or grassy conditions, this is the tire to get you the win - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: Dry, Grassy, Dusty or Icy Conditions - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
- A great All-Around tire, GRIFO is Challenge's best-selling tread; a perennial World Championship winner - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: All Around Soft Pack - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - BAR: 3.1-5.1 - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Tubeless compatible - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - Color: Black-Black
Challenge's Grifo 33 Open Tubular (Clincher) tire excels in snow, mud, grass, and firm dirt. It features a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction, and its short knobs roll quickly. The Grifo is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability. The white-tread version is a softer rubber for better grip in cold temperatures.
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly what Challenge's Limus Open tire excels in. Its deep, aggressive, and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy ground to grip great. And, you'll be zooming through the corners and off-camber sections, too, thanks to its side knobs, while you'll power up inclines with ease thanks to the tall center knobs. The Limus is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for excellent durability.
$82.72 - $83.18
Even on bad roads, Challenge's Strada Open Clincher rides great because it has a rounder profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads. It's hand made on their lightweight, supple 260tpi SuperPoly casing with tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a long-wearing and grippy tread compound for excellent performance. There's also a layer beneath the tread to help prevent flats.
$83.58 - $88.18
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. Challenge's Strada Bianca gravel tire urges you to take the road less traveled. Challenge is world-renowned for their tubular tires, and these are prime examples of their trade, with the smooth riding characteristics and flat resistance that pros and enthusiasts expect. At a gravel and chip seal-smoothing 30mm wide, these tires have the extra volume it takes to comfortably fly over less-than-perfect surfaces. With their supremely supple 260tpi casing, hand-laid, high-mileage rubber tread, Paris-Roubaix-proven chevron tread, and double puncture barrier, the Strada Bianca tires offer incredible levels of control, puncture resistance, and comfort.
$87.38 - $89.28
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Handmade with a latex inner tube and hand glued natural rubber makes this tire super supple and fast - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - Size: 28" - Tire Width: 36 mm - Internal Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 355 gr - TPI: 260 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: Double PPS - BAR: 3-6 - PSI: 45-90
Glue yourself to technical turns and gain speed on the course with Challenge's Baby Limus Open tubulars. - Use: Cross Racing, Sticky Mud - Size: 700C - Tire Width: 33 mm - Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 360 gr - TPI: 300 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: PPS - BAR: 2-6 - PSI: 30-90
$91.54 - $94.30
Challenge's Almanzo is a wide-profile, versatile, multi-surface tire that excels when the road is less than perfect. It's great on dirt and in situations where you just don't know what the next mile will throw at you. The center tread rolls fast, while the shoulder knobs corner great. It's hand made on Challenge's supple and light 260tpi SuperPoly casing with double puncture protection, tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners.